Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Final Post: Did I learn??

In EDM310 taught by Mr.Bob Wakeman at the University of South Alabama I learned alot more than I expected. I began this class not knowing anything of computers. Now I can produce a PowerPoint and word document that is professional. I know how to blog and how my students can benefit from blogging. Pod Cast are a great classroom resource to learn about new and exciting things other teachers and administrators are doing in their schools. Excel is great for classroom budgets and grade books. I've learned through my Pod Cast assignment about all the great educational websites that are available.I've already save some in my favorites for future use in my classroom.

IPods are more useful than I thought because they can actually hold lessons and educational information. One thing I would have liked to know is how to build my own site. I would like to know how to that so I could design it around my classroom for parents so they can stay informed about what their children are learning in class.I could publish announcements, assignments and general school information. I'm not sure how complicated the process is of designing one but,I think it should be covered. I do wish their were more reference notes available for excel and word documents for people like me who are not computer savvy. So to answer the question "Did I learn?" yes, Mr. Wakeman you have brought me a really long way from where I started. Thank-you for you patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment